Thanks to funding from the Areti Charitable Trust and National Lottery Community Fund, in August 2021 we will embark on a multi activity expedition, as we tackle the Highest, Longest, Deepest, Darkest & Wildest Challenge, which includes:
- The ascent of Scafell Pike, the highest mountain in England
- Canoeing the length of Windermere, the longest lake in England,
- An abseil into depths of Cathedral Quarry,
- Exploring LongChurn Cave System, one of the darkest places in England,
- A night or ‘wild camping’ atop of the fells.
This five day expedition promises to be of our most exciting challenges.