Are you a young person living in the Lancaster, Morecambe, Heysham, North Lancashire/South Cumbria areas who would like to know more about Lancashire Youth Challenge?
Drop us a text, give us a call or message us on Facebook and we can tell you all about our fantastic programme of activities:
Facebook – click here
Any young person aged 13-19 years can join our programme however priority is given to young people who are experiencing personal difficulties such as mental ill health, anxiety, depression, homelessness, living in poverty, self confidence issues, emotional and behavioural issues
Lancashire Youth Challenge provides:
- A safe place to be yourself
- An opportunity to develop new skills
- Physical fitness training
- Mindfulness and well-being workshops
- Creative arts workshops
- Community Impact workshops
- Personal development residential trips
- Large scale outdoor experiences & expeditions
- A chance to test yourself and overcome your fears
- A chance to see different parts of the UK and Europe
We can provide this programme of activity free of charge, thanks to our wonderful funders.